All contents on 36Jam.com are readily available in various places on the Internet and believed to be in public domain.
Contents posted are believed to be posted within our rights. Claims of Infringement If you believe that any content appearing on 36Jam.com infringes on your copyright, please let us know.
E-Mail firstname.lastname@example.org following information to us and the infringing material will be removed as soon as possible.
2. A description of the copyrighted work that you claim has been infringed;
3. The exact URL or a description of each place where alleged infringing material is located;
4. A statement by you that you have a good faith belief that the disputed use has not been authorized by you, your agent, or the law;
5. Your electronic or physical signature or the electronic or physical signature of the person authorized to act on your behalf; and
6. A statement by you made under penalty of perjury, that the information in your notice is accurate, that you are the copyright owner or authorized to act on the copyright owner’s behalf Regards.